Misguided officials in more and more California communities are adopting plastic carryout bag bans and, in their haste to jump on the latest Eco-Fad bandwagon, fail to perform due diligence in attempting to solve a complex problem. Little to no effort is spent actually analyzing the problem or coming up with possible alternative solutions. So starts a newly released article that identifies the failures of City and County Officials to investigate and find traditional solutions in favor of implementing a totalitarian solution to force a particular lifestyle on the people of this country, a country that is supposed to be the land of the free and home of the brave.
To read the new article click on the following link: Bag Bans Officials Neglect Homework.
This hard hitting article is a must read for citizens who want to see how their elected officials are failing to perform due diligence.
- Plastic Bag Low Recycling Rate Non-Issue! (fighttheplasticbagban.com)
- Statewide Bag Ban Would Cost Residents More Than $1 Billion! (fighttheplasticbagban.com)
- Ventura City Council Approves preparation of Single-Use Carryout Bag Ordinance (fighttheplasticbagban.com)
- What Will A Plastic Carryout Bag Ban Cost Your Community? (fighttheplasticbagban.com)
- Command Packaging Scheduled to Open State-of-the-Art Recycling Facility in the Heart of Farm Country in Salinas, CA (prweb.com)
- Los Angeles Becomes Largest City in US to Ban Plastic Bags (inhabitat.com)
- Plastic Bag Ban is Officially Coming to L.A. (blogs.laweekly.com)